Moulding-press plants and tools for natural fibre, lining and insulation parts
With moulding-press tools and plants of R+S Automotive USA you achieve high-grade results in pressing and moulding of various materials for the automotive industry. We develop and manufacture individual plants for you, which you can use to process many materials – for instance, pressed natural fibre parts with and without decor or textile lining and insulation parts. But also many other materials used within the interior of cars such as GMC, GMT, SMC, LFI, RIM or S-RIM.
Our moulding-press plants at a glance:
- Presses of 30t up to 1,000t pressing power
- Presses of 800 x 800 mm up to 3,000 x 3,000 mm table size
- Hot presses of 50t up to 400t.
- Semi, fully automatic thermoform plants for NF/PP and various carpet qualities
- Various technologies to heat the materials (IR fields, contact heating presses)
- Handling, unwinding and winding, robot, feeding and transport systems, etc.
Our mould-pressing tools at a glance:
- Pressing tools made of aluminium block or cast aluminium material
- Pressing tools made of steel block material
- Combined moulding/punching/laminating tools (1-shot tools)
- Slider systems for undercutting
- Rim presses inside the tool (pinching, dipping)
- Surface treatment for extended service lives
- Vacuum systems
- Cooled or heated tools
- Clamping frame systems
- Ejector systems for the product
Further tool technologies such as
Product Video - Compression Moulding
Experience compression moulding tools and lines by R+S Automotive USA. In this video we show you solutions which we have realised for customers.